About Me

My photo
Hello to family and friends! I have decided to start blogging so that everyone can see what is going on here in NC. As you all know, I am married to a wonderful man Josh and we have three beautiful children Tyler, Alexis, and Jacen. I am a very proud wife and mother to my family and I wouldnt change it for anything in the world. We currently live 1,000 miles away from our family and friends that were in our lives each and everyday and plan on being here for another 4 years but soon enough we will be reunited with them and that will be an amazing day! We miss everyone so much. But until then, keep up with our blog to find out what goes on in our world down here :)

Friday, March 11, 2011

Josh is starting school in late April so the kids and I have decided to go back to Missouri for the month of May and stay with Gma Charlotte and Aunt Tonya until they come down to NC in June and we go on vacation to Myrtle Beach. I am very excited that we get to come back and see all of our family and friends. I know that our days are going to be busy but that will be such a good thing! A lot of people will be meeting Jacen for the first time and Tyler and Alexis will LOVE all the attention that they get because we never get to spend time with anyone. There is one thing that really needs to be done amoung all the other things before we do leave for our adventure and that is for me to really start working out! Tommorrow I am going grocery shopping and I am going to skip the aisle with the snacks and cakes, the ice cream, and oh so yummy food and replace them with oatmeal and fruits! I also am going to try and do sit ups, push ups, squats, and 3lb wieghts for my arms a few times a day. I also want to start getting myself on a schedule and waking up before my children. The reason for these changes is so I can start to feel better about myself but also so I can get out of my 1 pair of jeans and 3 shirts that I wear. Litterally. I want to be able to buy myself some clothes that I feel good in. After all, it will be summer and I WONT be pregnant! :) I know I'm not going to lose my goal weight of 15lbs but 5 or 10 would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment