About Me

My photo
Hello to family and friends! I have decided to start blogging so that everyone can see what is going on here in NC. As you all know, I am married to a wonderful man Josh and we have three beautiful children Tyler, Alexis, and Jacen. I am a very proud wife and mother to my family and I wouldnt change it for anything in the world. We currently live 1,000 miles away from our family and friends that were in our lives each and everyday and plan on being here for another 4 years but soon enough we will be reunited with them and that will be an amazing day! We miss everyone so much. But until then, keep up with our blog to find out what goes on in our world down here :)

Monday, March 28, 2011

Growing up WAY to fast

Jacen is now over 4 months old, almost 5 months and he is already eating solids! Green beans were what we tried out first and he did pretty good :) He is growing up right before our eyes and it is happening WAY to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment