About Me

My photo
Hello to family and friends! I have decided to start blogging so that everyone can see what is going on here in NC. As you all know, I am married to a wonderful man Josh and we have three beautiful children Tyler, Alexis, and Jacen. I am a very proud wife and mother to my family and I wouldnt change it for anything in the world. We currently live 1,000 miles away from our family and friends that were in our lives each and everyday and plan on being here for another 4 years but soon enough we will be reunited with them and that will be an amazing day! We miss everyone so much. But until then, keep up with our blog to find out what goes on in our world down here :)

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tyler's Girlfriend

Last July, we went down to Arkansas to visit Josh's family for a few days and got to meet Hannah (Phillip's gf). From the second Hannah walked into Phils house and Tyler laid his ocean blue eyes on her, it was love at first sight. He won't stop talking about her and swears he will one day, win her over (Phil, you don't stand a chance).


2 comments:

  1. Omg Michelle!!! This Made me tear up!! I miss him so much and Phil may think he has my heart,but Tyler defiantly has an effect on me!! He is the sweetest little boy I have ever met!! Thank you so much!! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful videos, they make me cry i miss you guys so much and love you,, ok now its time for a mawmaw video :o)

    ReplyDelete