About Me

My photo
Hello to family and friends! I have decided to start blogging so that everyone can see what is going on here in NC. As you all know, I am married to a wonderful man Josh and we have three beautiful children Tyler, Alexis, and Jacen. I am a very proud wife and mother to my family and I wouldnt change it for anything in the world. We currently live 1,000 miles away from our family and friends that were in our lives each and everyday and plan on being here for another 4 years but soon enough we will be reunited with them and that will be an amazing day! We miss everyone so much. But until then, keep up with our blog to find out what goes on in our world down here :)

Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Princess











Yesterday was her actual birthday but we celebrated today with a lil party with cake, ice cream, and presents! She loved her cake so much! Ate most all of it. I know that you're sad that you werent able to make it but maybe next year. She has lots of birthdays ahead of her that you can all come to. I just cant believe she is already one! It was a year ago that she was born and just a short time later that daddy had to leave for Iraq. I never thought this day would come looking back. We didnt think daddy would be home right now but thankfully he is and he did get to see his lil girl turn one! Although he says its just a number and she wont ever remember! I will! But anyways, here are some pictures of her party and we hope to see you next year!
P.S. Going to get pictures done at sears this afternoon. Will let you know how it goes and when they will be ready to send out!

No comments:

Post a Comment